Divine Intervention?

First we have the near-smiting of Rudy in the Republican debate. I think its funny that just this week the Tom Ridge Pavilion was hit by lightning... no one hurt. I'm not a big believer of these kinds of things but it saddens me to know that Falwell isn't here to help us draw conclusions.


Ron Nasty said...

There's still thet Fred Phelps feller to blame everything on America's tolerance of homosexuals. It couldn't be thet God is upset with Republicans.

Frederick said...

What I want to know is how much Romney had to pay that staffer to crawl up there with the lightning rod.

Lily said...

Good question.

And how do I apply?

sumo said...

Yeah...I'm sad about Felwell too.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Graphics by Lily.Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro